18 February 2011

One World, One Heart 2011: What a Ride!


The final One World, One Heart blog event has come to a close, and as before it has been a really fun way to get to know other bloggers and see what they are all about. I'm a little sad to see this event come to an end, especially since I haven't had a chance to visit many of your blogs yet because of serial colds/flu/ear infections and a heavy course load, but over the next week or so I plan to stop by just to say Hi -- especially to the 519 of you who commented on my OWOH post!!! I'm just amazed that so many people came by and said Hi, and I wish I had something for every single one of you! Thanks to the cool Random Number Generator thingie I was able to pick 3 winners for my giveaway (based on where they were in my comments list; I tried basing it on the whole OWOH list but kept getting people who hadn't visited). So here they are:

#7: Michaele at Twigs and Tulle
#197: Martina at Stempel-Gewerkel (in Germany)
#334: Kim at Queen of Arts

I'll be contacting the winners by email and sending the goods out as soon as I receive mailing addresses. Congratulations to you three, and again many, MANY thanks to you all! I look forward to getting to know you all better and hope you've enjoyed this event as much as I have! Oh, and stay tuned: having passed 100 followers (I'm up to 109, more than double of a month ago!) I'm thinking of doing another giveaway! Happy blogging to all!

3 comments:

jacque4u2c said...

Congrats to the winners!

Martina said...

Hi Anna,
I`ve just seen that I`ve won your drawing. How beautiful! Thank you so much!
Hugs
MARTINA

Anja said...

What a nice give away!