19 December 2011

Intimate Landscapes: Glass Chile, Revisited

Hand-blown Glass Chile, Magdalena, NM, Dec. 2011
Oh, my. The new camera does indeed have a better sensor, providing a much clearer, less noisy image. I had to do a lot less processing to bring out the clarity in this image than I did on those in my previous glass chile post, and good God look at those colors.

I think winter will be a bit more bearable now. Huge thanks to my dad for giving me this camera for Christmas, and for believing in my photography.

3 comments:

Nadege, said...

I love the way the light strikes through the glass. Gorgeous colors.

Nancy said...

I love colored glass objects and this one is gorgeous! Congratulations on the new camera (fun!) and kudos to your dad for picking such an awesome gift for you. :)

Courtney Breul said...

A stunning photo and piece.