26 June 2011

I Heart Macro: Purple Coneflower

Detail of purple coneflower (Echinacea purpurea), Magdalena, NM, June 2011
This week's I Heart Macro post is short because my Maggie is sitting right at my elbow waiting for me to finish so she can use the way-cooler version of MS Paint that's on this computer. Creative little thing that she is, I can't say no, especially when she's being so patient.... I got some nice close-ups this week with my macro filter and hope to post more tomorrow. Thanks as always to Lori at Studio Waterstone for hosting this wonderful weekly event!

3 comments:

kim said...

This is so beautiful. Wonderful colors. Love it!

My Life Under the Bus said...

OMG!!! Stunning shot!...if I was there and knew you had Photoshop I'd be bugging you too...lol

Unknown said...

My mother-in-law grows these flowers in southern Arizona (high desert). They are both beautiful in person and in photos. Excellent shot!